Question: Why do you need both a LinkedIn company page and a personal brand? Easy Answer: It will double your opportunity and revenue!
I interview Australian-based, Michelle J. Raymond, Chief Social Strategist of Good trading Co and THE globally recognized LinkedIn company page expert to tell us exactly how.
Michelle highlights the importance of having a company page, how to get started, and making resonating content.
[02:32] Michelle J. Raymond’s story
[02:47] Why do you need both a company page and personal branding
[11:32] Ad revenue for companies
[12:23] Good starting point for company pages
[16:41] Good content and how you can make the most out of your company page.
[23:56] Making resonating content
[26:52] Mistakes while creating a company page
● “The absence of information is a brand as well.” (21:18-21:21)
● “Keep it small, keep it niche and keep talking to that real targeted audience.” (20:43-20:47)
● “Just be you and so being personal photos of employees, photos of yourself doing stuff behind this. That’s the great way to get things.” (29:43-29:54)
Connect with Michelle J. Raymond
● LinkedIn: Michelle J. Raymond
● Website: Good Trading Co.
● LinkedIn Company Page – https://www.linkedin.com/company/good-trading-co-linkedin4business/
Connect with Michelle Griffin, Personal Brand Strategist/Founder, BRANDthority:
- Website: YourBrandYourBusiness.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellebgriffin/
Get active on LinkedIn: Join The #365 Creators, my community of 900+ global professionals supporting one another as we create content, connection, and community on LinkedIn. Join us as we ramp up our personal brands, create engaging content, expand our connections, and build meaningful communities on LinkedIn. Join here: The365Creators.com
#personalbranding #personalbrand #personalbrandingcoach #personalbrandconsultant #personalbrandstrategist #linkedin #solopreneur #entpreneur #thoughtleader #corporate