Michelle B. Griffin, The Brand Therapist℠
Certified Personal Branding and Marketing Strategist
2x Podcaster, Author, Speaker, and Community Builder
Clarity is your North Star
We haven't met yet, but I'm willing to bet this: you're brilliant at what you do and more of the right people should know about it and benefit from it.
As The Brand Therapist℠ I know you may feel stuck, frustrated, and spinning in circles trying to find the right words to describe and differentiate yourself and your brand.
No one should feel held back and limited in their potential and opportunities. This is why I created my signature system, BrandGPS™ to bring clarity, focus, and momentum so experts and leaders like you can stand out and achieve more.
It's all possible when you find an outside perspective and I'm here to bring you there. Are you ready? Let's build a personal brand that takes you places.
Learn more about me and my work:
→ Check out my book: The LinkedIn Branding Book
→ Listen to my 2 branding podcasts
→ Join 1,400+ in my LinkedIn creator community
→ Read my case studies, testimonials, feedback
With 20 years+ in PR, marketing and branding, you're getting 5 experts in one with The Brand Therapist℠
→ Brand builder
→ Messaging mentor
→ Copywriting coach
→ Marketing master
→ Public relations pro
You're not just positioning your brand, you're building your future and impacting more lives.
My personal brand statement:
"Find clarity to confidently put yourself out there and make your unique mark on the world."
My mission statement:
To clarify, empower and amplify go-getter experts (especially women) to gain more recognition, earn more money and make more impact and influence with their work and ideas.
My vision statement:
To help 100,000 experts in the next 10 years enjoy personal, professional and financial fulfillment by clarifying, launching and amplifying their personal brand businesses.
My value statement:
Find clarity to stand out to reach your full potential.
MIKE PERKINS, FOUNDER
FRONTLINE HR SOLUTIONS
She consolidated and simplified my marketing messaging.
I was frustrated and concerned that I was not effectively marketing my services. Michelle helped me better define my messaging and offerings. She is a pleasure to work with, has a lot of great ideas, and utilizes a marketing development method that's helped me attract more referrals.
FOUNDER, CHIEF DATA SOLUTIONS
She challenged me to be specific about my ideal client avatars and to communicate my offerings in straightforward, compelling ways.
Michelle's guidance was instrumental in helping me organize and focus the marketing chaos in my mind. If you're a corporate professional, consultant or entrepreneur needing help, Michelle will steer you in the right direction.
SCARLETTE ACEVEDO, Mental Health COUNSELOR, public health and health promotion experT
Michelle is an expert when it comes to personal branding.
After contacting 25 LinkedIn coaches and was fooled by a few, I found her and have been working with her for a few months now. She's helped me bring my uniqueness out and has honored my true self. I wanted to find an expert and she was completely worth the wait.
- My mantra is #PYOT ("put yourself out there") to help 100,000 experts in the next 10 years do big things + change lives with their expertise and businesses.
- Connection, empowerment, and community are my top core values, and why I believe personal branding, when done right, humanizes our relationships, grows our community and builds our businesses.
- I spent my early career in PR and my previous role in a executive marketing role in B2B professional services
- I'm a curious extrovert and constant learner as an Enneagram 2 and ENFJ. My Top 5 Clifton Strengths are: 1. Empathy; 2. Ideation; 3. Input; 4. Developer and 5. Connectedness
- I'm all about a challenge. From exercise, eating healthy or even posting consistently on LinkedIn, I have to constantly set challenges to leave my comfort zone for my growth zone.
- In 2021, I challenged myself to post every.single.day. on LinkedIn. It was a (crazy?) idea but I did it, with 532 posts to my name. Definitely a #PYOT year.
- In 2022, I fulfilled a "bucket list" dream and authored my first book, The LinkedIn Branding Book with my LinkedIn "partner in brand."
- In 2023, my sights are set on a solo book on my 7-step personal branding framework to help more experts build their brands. Stay tuned!
- My daily posting led me to start my LinkedIn personal branding community, The #365 Creators, where I empower 1,400+ (and growing) global professionals to "put themselves out there." It's free, join us!
- Outside of work you can find me enjoying warm and sunny Florida with my husband and three children. I'm an animal lover and nature evangelist, drink insane amounts of hot mint tea and am always on the hunt for vintage/mid-century finds and gluten-free treats on my travels.