Today I share how finding professional clarity and “putting yourself out there” is the fastest and best way to stand out in your niche for more impact and profit
Hello and welcome to the “official” welcome episode of The Business of You Podcast, Personal Branding for Modern-Day Professionals.
I’m your host, personal brand/marketing, and PR strategist, Michelle Griffin and I’m excited to go on this journey with you.
In this episode, I *candidly* share my story, my big mistakes, and lessons learned. I detail my story why it took me five years of finding my professional direction and exactly how it led me to what I’m on a mission to do now: help other professionals stand out online with where they are now and what they have *right now* to build their professional brands and presence online.
[01:28] The backstory of this podcast
[03:53] Why you should put yourself out there.
[05:04] Getting the clarity
[05:39] How I started to put myself out there
[07:24] Quitting my job
[08:11] Moral of the story
[08:47] What this podcast is all about
[09:44] This podcast is about you
[10:28] Who are our guests on the show?
● I had this great job and it was amazing. But I knew I needed more.
● One of the reasons I’m always saying put yourself out there is because that’s what exactly I didn’t do for five years.
● I was just stuck. I was lost and I just didn’t have direction.
● There’s nowhere you can go to get clarity. You can’t take a course unless you know exactly who you are.
● We have everything we need right now. Your expertise. Your Vision. Your mission. All these things are already inside you. You just need someone to help you get them out.
● Clarity is the best gift you can give yourself and your business
Connect with Michelle Griffin, Personal Brand Strategist/Founder, BRANDthority:
- Website: YourBrandYourBusiness.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellebgriffin/
Get active on LinkedIn: Join The #365 Creators, my community of 900+ global professionals supporting one another as we create content, connection, and community on LinkedIn. Join us as we ramp up our personal brands, create engaging content, expand our connections, and build meaningful communities on LinkedIn. Join here: The365Creators.com
#personalbranding #personalbrand #personalbrandingcoach #personalbrandconsultant #personalbrandstrategist #linkedin #solopreneur #entpreneur #thoughtleader #corporate